Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Midnight at the Oasis...

Dear Friends,

While I am receiving my physical therapy with Apolo Oh-Yes! Richard took mom on a little ride through the
desert and a picnic. She loves her bridal veil...and the sunshine. And Richard is so supportive of my physical
therapy, helping me stay focused by taking mom "away from the therapist for the day and into the desert far, far away!"

We love Richard. And Apolo says I'm making awesome progress, even showing me in his book what it was like when he faced adversity and how he overcame it. Such an inspiration! He's really a terrific guy - off the ice as well as on. Speaking of which...

ApolOH-YES! is custom-designing teensy-weensy little speedskates that fit on my feet so I can skate, too.  Ap-lo learned in his anatomy class about us having four toes on our front feet and only three on our back feet so is working on a way-cool PigOlympics design! CHECK IT:  Pigs on Ice! Pigs on Ice!

...Pigs speedSKATING on Ice! Yeah, that betta.

Thanks for all your well-wishes and we'll catch ya on the flip side of The Oasis...

Who loves ya, Baby?
YumYum loves ya!

{Way-Cool AWESOME Wedding Pic by Lor-I-Kink, thanks! p.s. mom LOVES the boots!
Click-It to see what the artist created for mom and Richard's wedding album, L-Kink ROCKS!}

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment