Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Raj, Don't Tell Anybody What We Say Behind Her Back!


Raj: "Gimme, Gimme, share, or just GIMME!"
Taj: "Raj, you pretty fo'sho, but a whole lotta crazy INSIDE IT! You can't blog about
the things we call mom behind her back, especially the Abby-thingy! Then she'll KNOW!
Raj: "True dat, 'bout the pretty! The guinea pig magazine from England featured
Coronets like me this  month, with just a perfect whorl atop  my head and long, feathery
fur-feathers draping in perfect coloration. They also described our humility about
our beauty as one of our more desirable characteristics, Raj. Now, GIMME!"
Taj: "My top notch is notorious at the vet and they love my chocolate brown
color! You got NUTTIN' ON ME, MY BRO!"
Raj: "I doesn't get how we can be real brothers yet two completely different breeds.
Like, HUH?"
Taj: "Yeah, sometimes I look at you and - HEY, GIMME BACK THAT LETTUCE!"

And so, as siblings bicker, I take the opportunity to post this scene from
"Young Frankenstein" sent by our very own ConniElfPie describing the
Who-What-When-Where-Why & HOW of mom.

Put your giggle hat on.

Who loves ya, Baby?
YumYum loves ya!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment