Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Village Playground - YouTube

The Village Playground - YouTube
^^^WARNING: SPEW ALERT HIGH!
We already guessed who the Shovel
man of Appleby was before Fairy leaked
his secret identity, and I, Raj, shall appeal to him for a Shovel'Ntervention
since I am not a GrovelingPig, no, not
at all: don't hate me because I'm beautiful.


What is a bath, actually? Even mom -


"Raj, sweetie, whatcha doin' hon?"


"BLOODY OWL HORK! Now I must tell a fib and it comes so UNnaturally
to me: Nothing, mom, just um, not much, sitting idly, inactive, inert, motionless, unoccupied, gathering
dust, to tell you the truth!"


"Awww, Sweetie, see now THAT'S REALLY NICE, using those unwashed tailfeathers of yours as a duster so I can get more rest...you're the Best Pig Ever!"


"Thanks, mom, you know we do all we can to help YOU OUT around here."


"And that is why I love you. Back to
my nap, before you know it 'twill be
First Friday ART GALLERY HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA and 
Lord knows I need my beauty rest..."


"Mom, is your art ready then? Ahead of time? Have you practiced that "art of preparedness, the most practical of all the practices of Art?"


ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................



No comments:

Post a Comment