Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Chai, a Bengal cat, befriended me immediately after Mom brought me home. He loved to snuggle and comfort me, taught me how to feel safe, warm and loved. We had many adventures together during my "walkabouts" out of the cage and his fur was more like a deep, velvet pelt that I could melt into. He got real sick and missed his girlfriend, Sami, a tortie cat who lives with Mom's boyfriend in Seattle. He finally moved in with them and got well. I missed him so much, she brought me home a baby Abyssinian piggie named YumYum. His feet are like rabbit feet and he loves to jump and hump now that he has come into boyhood. He is not allowed in my hidey-hole anymore because I don't like him humping my snout so now he has his own cage and mom calls him a "one pig circus act" because of the jumping, rumblestrutting, and tearing up of everything he can rip. I miss Chai.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment