Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

THIS IS ME EXCITED

Hey, I AM excited about the Games but, give me a break, fansters, I just got neutered this week and am a little sore down under. So if I'm not jumping up and down while PandaPig and YumYum are trying to find red, white, and blue fabric for their racing (to the fridge) suits, forgive me.

This is me: Excited.

It will be Wayne Gretzsky lighting the cauldron, I'm sure of it.

Excited.

Neutered excitement.

Thanks, Panda, for letting me post. It was
Exciting.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Dear Panda, Bear, YumYum and Mom,

    Today I had some time to catch up with your blog. I love it! Especially the photo of Bear being excited, Mom in the mountains and your Olympics welcome mat. And Emily Dickinson. Hey, I love it all!!

    Love,
    am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note from editor: Thank you, am! Panda changed the colors as he was feeling very Patriotic for the US Olympic Team so we are back to red, white, and blue. Again! He loves different colors: like a new box of crayons for blogging guinea pigs! The herd is hard at work playing tonight because Edwin is here and they are very, very happy, especially Bear! And they look forward to his bringing them lots of souvenirs, so they are more endearing than usual and he's falling for it!

    ReplyDelete