Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RIGHT BEHIND YA!

When YumYum was first adopted, I took him in as family. Shared my house with him, taught him the tastiest foods and how to get mom to feed us abundantly, even though we have highly discriminating taste buds (read: expensive, fresh, organic produce ONLY)
and I became YumYum's constant companion.

Now that YumYum is a big boy and there is another boar in the herd,
I want my space. I need to think. To philosophize. To plan crafty
pranks on mom. I need the freedom to be me, Panda Pig, Peruvian wanderer, nose to the wind, following whichever way it blows.

Indoors, but still...YumYum has formed an unholy attachment to me. He follows me everywhere. It could annoy me but mom says it's good exercise. Whatever, he's like always behind me trying to catch up.
It's time for YumYum to "find himself" somewhere besides my behind. Any ideas, readers? I need to fly solo. Help me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment