Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MOM AND ME


Dear Readers,

When I first arrived at PandaPigSantuary I was EAGER to start my whole, new Happy Life with mom and PandaPig!

SEE?!

We didn't adopt Bear the Beaver Pig until Christmas Eve, 2009, so I was Herd Pig #2. I always aspired to be
Herd Pig #1, AlphaPig, second to none!

Now I am. Be careful what you wish for. Top Gun is a lonely place, actually.

Now: RARE CONFESSION & DON'T ANYBODY MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT OR I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN:
I miss being the baby and cared for, now that my ElderHerdBrothers are gone. PandaPig raised me and shared his
hidey-hole with me and taught me the Guinea Pig Way. With patience I didn't always deserve. Ok, maybe I never
deserved it, but that's just the kind of pig Panda was. HE was patient, HE nurtured me, and mom got some great
photo ops. I now realize what a lucky punk I was.

Now that fate has laid the mantle of good penmanship upon my Mohawk-crested shoulders, the next two posts are from
me and the Mahals to mom and all of our dear readers and friends.

LIKE I SAID, DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF ME GETTING MUSHY OR I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

until i do it again.

Dear Readers, we dedicate mom's birthday to all of you and the acutely heartfelt memory of PandaPig and Bear.

yum-yum Yummy! out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment