Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

TAJ HIDING IN PREPARATION FOR FOOD FIGHT...

O.K. now, nobody gonna look for me here between the piggieTent and the nightstand,
because Raj expects me to hide under the nightstand so when mom brings in the organic
romaine lettuce where will I be? In a place so hidden it'll be TOO hidden and he'll get it
first. But me too smart for that! Gonna LURK, not hide, that's right, lurk, right here!

This here is by the door so mom will see me and greet me lovingly which will alert Raj
but, who cares, 'cause she'll see ME first 'cause I'll only be lurking, not hiding, and bet
Raj will be hiding, so she'll see me and I'll GET IT and

I gonna KEEP THAT LETTUCE, ain't sharing none of it with that Raj, just thinks 'cause
he so pretty he gonna eat my lettuce, rightfully mine, but not gonna happen, he pretty
but me the smart one, so...gotta go, getting ready!

sssshhhhhhhhh!

bye.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment