Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MEET SAMI, CHAI'S TRUE LOVE


Hi and thanks for letting me post a message on your blog. I am Sami, (named after the Saami of Northern Finland) a rescue who didn't get off to a very good start in life.

That is, until mom and dad adopted me, but nobody warned me about that Bengal cat: HOLY MOTHER OF ?!@#!
*** WHAT A *!?@#*!

Yeah, O.K. guess I have grown accustomed to his face and maybe I licked his itchy places for him while he had to wear that utterly ridiculous plastic collar that made him look more like a NASA radio telescope from the SETI array than a cat...we endure what we must. And so what if I'm the one who scratched his eye and sent him to the vet where they strapped the thing on?
Sometimes things get on my pretty little nerves and Chai just happened to be there at the time so I went after him...unpredictable events occur around divas like me. Get used to it already!

Actually, I am a soft, sweet, affectionate, loving girl who enjoys purring on Edwin once he has fallen asleep and I can tuck myself into his armpit. Chai gets the other armpit and if Edwin so much as turns one quarter of an inch during the night we both make such loud, disapproving feline sounds he forces himself to remain still, even if he has to go to the bathroom. It's funny. Chai and I always get a good laugh about that in the morning!

So, word on the street is you pigs will be kitten-sitten and we all wish you luck from down south in Seattle.

She sounds like a nice kitten getting a new start at life and love from an early age, which means she could turn out really great.

Good night and good luck!

love,

Sami, the long-haired stunningly gorgeous Tortoiseshell diva who possesses Chai's heart and like to pounce on his pride!
(It's a girl thing.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment