Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, June 14, 2010

MY UNFAIR BREAKFAST CONFESSION!

Dear gentle readers,

mom said i have to confess...and this is so off-topic and unfair,
but during the Mahals' Breakfast Runabout, Taj escaped the pen and I
had escaped earlier so as mom embarked on her own FindThePigsSTAT!
Runabout she caught me attack Taj and try to eat him even though he
is twice my size. She scolded me, returned me to my cage, and asked
whether or not i wanted the nickname "Killer Pig" because I behave
like one. Mom: BIG WOO. ha, ha, ha, who let the pigs out,
OH?!
MEthinks it 'twas YOU!

P.S. Taj is fine, he was just startled, having never been attacked before,
and mom said having never been attacked AGAIN, EVER, i had to add.
It was a friendly, playful gesture, mom, gee, don't you understand met yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment