Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

MOLLY'S TWO EGGS!

Molly's Box: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Dear Readers,

Carlos just sent us these photographs of Molly tending to her sweet little eggs and we wanted to share them.
We don't know how many more she will lay because, apparently, McGee has been slackin' off a little on the
food drops... guinea pigs are not owl-o-logists, so we cannot speculate on whether that is normal or not.

If it was me, I'd be bringing her take-out pizza, Chinese, Italian, whatever her big heart desired, so we
could get lots more owlets to decorate California's palm trees...although we don't really know where the
owlies are now that neighboring palm trees are owl-free.

I would have been a great Daddy if mom hadn't snipped my manhood in the prime of my testosterone attacks.

Now we'll never...
(sniff)...know...how great a daddy I coulda been...just because i bite every other guinea pig i can doesn't
mean i would have, well, you KNOW...it's just too hot and that makes us morbid. Forgive us, won't you?

YumYum out, sniffle, too hot, too hot, we're doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment