Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

TAJ HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!


can you hear me now? can you hear me now?
(EDITOR: TAJ, honey, just type!)

ok, ok, so, so GET THIS, MODS! Not only can I imitate Molly's calls for McGee but I can even turn my head all the way around like a barn owl: WATCH! WHEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeek....SPLAT!

mom, dizzy, mom? how de owlies do it, i so dizzy...is dat my brother or a spaceman? whaaaa? SPLAT! oh my, oh my, oh my.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Mr. Taj. You are one talented dude! Keep up the good work showing every living creature in your household how infinitely talented you are!! Just be careful that you don't bump into anything dangerous after spinning your head around like that. You might hurt yourself.

    Love, Auntie Ann

    PS The Domster & Princess Camille won't admit that they are impressed but I'm sure that they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taj has asked me, YumYum, to post his response:
    "huh? wha? um? hm!"

    ReplyDelete