Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, August 6, 2010

1BLACK-SHEEP-SKATER!


Dear Readers,

This morning during Carlos and Eric's Interview the Black Sheep Rebellion of the social streamers was a complete success!
We have overthrown the despotic hierarchy of the "chat room" and were addressed politely, and FIRST, by both Carlos and
Eric, who even laughed as we all TWEETED: "BaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!" before asking questions about Molly stuff!

The overthrow of the "chatroom" domination has been completed in a peaceful, hysterically funny, Shock & Awe Special
Ops maneuver unequalled in the annals of root canals!

Who can think? As i types this Molly's first egg is hatching!!! oh my, oh my, oh my, and tomorrow night is the NBC Nightly
News special segment on Molly and us MODS! oh my, such little guinea pigs we are, and so much excitement!

WWWWWhhhhhhhhhhhhEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

oh my, is i still YumYum? so happy, egg hatching! oh my, eeeek! oh my!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment