Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, August 13, 2010

LOOK FAMILIAR?


Dear Readers,

Mom has actually got the Mahals tame enough to dine on her lap above a pillow covered with a towel, to avoid this kind of bad behavior and groom their fur as they devour breakfast. They make me look like an angel, though, so no complaints from me!
I used to be the "outlaw" and still is, but they's worse! Hee-Hee, love them bad Mahals, although for the first time yesterday
mom and I saw them sleeping against one another inside their pigloo like the true brothers they are. It was funny but made
me miss Panda. And even Bear the Beaver Pig; we miss both of them every day.

And those owlets are growing in quantum leaps which is how Molly snached that mouse out of McGee's talons last night: with
ONE giant, terrifying (to us) quantum LEAPING CHARGE AT HIM, before throwing McGee back OUT! We watched her feed those little bobbleheads until we
felt too sad for the mouse because we, too, are small rodents and feel for the prey and if anyone lectures me on how necessary small rodents are
to keep predators alive, I will demonstrate ONE DEFIANT PIG LEAPING WITH TEETH READY TO CHOMP! the "Circle of Life" is Communist Propaganda and if you believe in it, you more stupis than mom!

Would I lunge at a believer of "The Circle of LIFE?" Just ask mom's hand! We will not the movie "The Lion King" and believe the only good circle is one full of freshly harvested, organic produce: for US!

Love,
Peaceful, gentle, YumYum
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment