Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, August 9, 2010

MOM, DID YOU TELL THE MODS HOW I CHIRP LIKE MOLLY?


Dear Friends, Readers, and MODS,

Do you know that I am one of the rare guinea pigs who "chirps?" and that now, having been listening to Molly for months,
I surprise the herd and startle mom whenever I feel like it by Chirping Like Molly? Yupper! First time it happened they got REALLY got
their freak on, because we were Molly-watching (of course!) but it was ME!
Taj Mahal! Mom says it's already special that my pretty ear is two-toned, just like my bottom lip,
and that I am a silky Abyssinian,
but my adroit skills at audibly mimicking
Molly's "McGee, get your tushie in here and FEED ME! Then, and only then, may you have your way with me!" well, oh,
mom tells everybody that I am THAT SPECIAL! It's wonderful being me...sigh...so wonderful.

And since I rarely post a message on our Blog, I would like to give a special "Shout-Out" to every member of "The Black Sheep Rebellion" who made history! Now Carlos talks to us TWEETERS like we's all as special as me!

So wonderful...to be me...sigh.

Love you,
Taj Mahal
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I know about your fantastic ability to chirp like Molly. However, I had NOT realized that you had such a beautiful two toned ear to go with your bottom lip. You are one VERY unique guinea pig!
    Keep up the good work you handsome devil, Taj!
    Auntie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not YumYum, it's ME! thank you so much, auntie ann, everybody else gets more attention than me and i appreciate getting attention from you and Sir Dom because he and I have so much in common, although i don't know what, exactly?! love, Taj Mahal, favorite of DommyDom's Mom, Wheeeeek!

    ReplyDelete