Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, October 4, 2010

LAST NIGHT ASHLEY FLEW THE COOP!

Dear Readers,

You may have us back sooner than expected: Last night Ashley took off! And did not return to the owlbox, leaving Carrie alone...boy, I know that feeling...mom says nobody can be in my cage because I will bite them and attack them and chase them and -

(EDITOR: "Yum-Yum?!")

O.K. so what? It still gets lonely. At least my cage is adjacent to Raj and Taj so we can sniff noses, talk amongst ourselves, and plan guinea pig rebellions.

Last night mom did let the three of us all out together and it went quite well -at first.
I only CHASED Raj around!

Then Taj must have come over, the gloves came off, and my teeth-chattering - "ATTACK IMMINENT"
warning drew mom's attention, immediately ending our fun. (FINE! MY fun.)

Mom said I am doing better but as long as I lunge and bite, no "RunAbouts" with the Mahals.

She mean.

So now I am alone again, just like poor little Carrie, alone in her owl box without Ashley...

Well, who cares? It's Breakfast Time: WHEeeeeeeeeK! Yeah!

Who loves ya, baby?

Yum-Yum loves ya!

{Photo courtesy of Candles from MOD Blog. Thank you.}
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment