Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Are YOUR teeth this white? I thought NOT.

Pound for pound, tooth for tooth, I come loaded with personality and know what the wimmin'pigs want: pretty, white teeth! I am Taj Mahal and I approve this Message because it's the message of TRUTH: the Girl-I-Pigs love me and mom's teeth aren't even near this white (coffee, coffee, coffee!) So, love me, play with me, brush my beautiful Abyssinian swirls, and just inhale the fragrance of my vegetarian musk aroma...yes, I really AM "All that and a bag of chips!" Just don't hate me because I'm beautiful. We are sure you have some nice characteristics that make you beautiful, too. We blurred the picture to keep me humble. Still: check out my chompers! Are they not the bee's knees, I ask you? Of course they are, so good night. Love, Humble Taj Mahal the Magnificent
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hee-Hee! We'll send you the kind Elton John wears
    so you can be spotted among his throng of admirers! You helped and we warned and GOOGLE actually LISTENED! Can't stop a good woman (you)
    bad pigs (us) and MOSES! Not THIS close to Passover anyway!

    ReplyDelete