Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Taj Mahal's WINNING Smile! Ya!


Dear Friends,

Tonight I get to be a "guest BloggerPig" and was asked to write a feature for our "beauty column" about how Kate's
smile will affect worldwide coverage of the impending Royal Wedding. Here, to demonstrate how to bedazzle with
a winning smile is...me!

1. Check out the perfectly divided bi-colored lower lip...the line is exactly in the middle! Does Kate have that?
Methinks NOT!

2. My tongue is in a relaxed, "just chillin' out" position which irresistably invites viewers to want to pet me, knowing
that my laid-back 'tude has magical powers to calm them, too. With that veil and stuff she gonna be wearing,
who gonna see her tongue? (Send replies to us secretly!)

3. My fur is a rich, deep brown, soft and swirly, exhibiting perfect Abyssinian characteristics of a Blue-Ribbon
Award winning showPig. Has Kate ever been shown quite this way? Me hopes not!

We are exuberant here about the Royal Wedding and know each and every one of our readers is, too, and will want
to be a beautiful as the blushing bride! I personally hope you will take my beauty tips and fix y'self up, it's the least
you can do for those of us who have to look at'cha, wedding or no wedding.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Taj Mahal, brother of Raj Mahal, lover of Life, especially sweet organic carrot-tops.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment