Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

He Who Smelt IT, Dealt IT!

MacNutPie, that NASTY! What you just do, dude? ACK! Bring in da HazMat Team!

Wasn't me, was YOU< Taj Mahal, you ---

{EDITOR: ARE WE BEING GENTLEMEN?}

in unison: "Yeah, sure, mom, whatEVAH!"

{EDITOR: GOOD BOYS!}

You did it!

NO< YOU DID IT, I SEEN YA DO IT!

TAJ: How can you SEE me do it?

MacNutPie: I seen it come outta ya! Then I smelt it!

Taj: Uh-UH! The One Who Smelt It, DEALT IT!

Did NOT!

{EDITOR: GET OUT OF THAT NASTY TEE-PEE, IT STINKS! I HAVE NEEDED TO WASH IT ALL WEEK!}

oh.

ooh.

Sorry Taj.
Sorry MacNutPie.

It always mom's fault in the end, we need to be brothers and remind ourselves (in unison) "Always mom's fault!"

Double-Wheee!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment