Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Raj Shakes His BollyWagger! Startles MacNutPie...

CLICK TO ENLARGE OR YOU WON'T SEE THE EFFECT RAJ JUST HAD ON WIDDLE MAC-NUT-PIE!
(spew alert, Level 5!  don't say we didn't warn ya!)

MacNutPie: "He startled me, that's all.
So, he startled me and a poo popped outta my shimmy-shaker, that's all.
What'choo laughin' at, it could happen to you!
Ain't never seen a BollyPig shakin' it like Raj Mahal before, he is
Bustin' A Move and I busted a bowel moveMENT...don't judge me.
Like I said, it could happen to...

That's right,  YA, it COULD!"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and then we eat it! can you say cophragany?
    or sumpin'likes that! MuaH-Ha-HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you'll have to EXCUSE ME... while I vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are the "ultimate recyclers" you should be
    thanking us for saving the Earth...or not, really, it is disgusting, just that the book mom read sez
    we does it so we duz it! mmmmm, good!

    ReplyDelete