Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

GUESS WHAT?


Guess what? I am so happy and excited, mom moved me from the Sanctuary in the living room into the bedroom right by her bed today. And it's great! She got stuck in there with a migraine and was so bummed out (not that the sun was actually SHINING, mind you, just that it wasn't raining!) and it gave her anxiety not be able to go out...so she moved me in with her to pet me all the time and put me in my special kitten bed with my special blanket you see here, and when I get in it I like to tell her all about my day unless there's a treat for me to eat instead of fuss...it just sounds like fussing, not really fussing, I just like storytelling until I fall asleep on her hand and then she can't pull her hand out without waking me up and getting me fussing again. So, despite having figured out that the respiratory infection that moved in last October MAY be possibly but probably not, O.K. probably is that she is allergic to our hay (and maybe even us and our dander, but try giving Calvin the small a bath and see how small I is!) who cares? Now mom and I are room-mates. I never really felt like a guinea pig because I was bonded to a human once who loved me very, very much a long, long time ago...but stopped, I dunno why. That human's room-mate couldn't stand watching me be neglected and kidnapped me to the Farm Store where they saved me for mom. And the room-mate, they said, comes by sometimes to ask about me he felt so bad about the way I got treated and they assured him how happy I am! And now it's even better because I get to hear mom sneeze all night, pretend she is waking me up, fuss, and get treats special, only me, Calvin the small. It was a good day for Calvin. Sweet Dreams.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Calvin, you are one special piggie! XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky boy you are! psssssst- just don't make your piggie pals angry at all the special attention. Calvin, take your mom's headaches away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calvin has some healing powers to take away those migranes. Feel better, Skatr. I miss you. Glad to hear you have a new roommate. Lucky girl, you!
    Lashes

    ReplyDelete