Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I AM COMMUNING, NOT ABOUT TO SNITCH ON MOM...


Dear Readers,

Few of you really know me, Taj Mahal, because - although many find me the most beautiful in the herd with my abyssinian whorls and swirls all growing in perfect symmetry across my buttery, luscious, chocolate brown coat - Well, I may have told YumYum what mom just did but I am not hiding! Gizmomma sent us the coolest effalent in the whole world to play with and I have found that he is also perfect for cuddling beneath, particularly when one as beautiful as me feels compelled to HIDE, no, I mean, take a nap keeping one eye open just in case...ya know: Just. In. Case.
GizMomma, it's not how it sounds.

GIZ KNOWS! LOL!

Sincerely,
Taj Mahal

"YUM-YUM, C'MHERE, GUESS WHAT MOM JUST DID TO OUR BLOG?!
AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE THIS..."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raj Taj!
    I totally understand. Sometimes, you just gotta find a soft and wooly place to lay under. I'm glad me and Momma were able to find Ellie Elephant for you to enjoy.
    Yours in brotherhood,
    Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Giz, YOU KNOW HOW IT IZ! thank you for the brotherhood, man, you and your GizMomma rock our world!

    ReplyDelete