Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who Sick? Mom Sick? OOoh, so sad..."HEY! TREATS IN BED! SQEEEEE!" sad, so sad...

HEY, CUT OUT ALL TALK WITH THAT "dremel" words, we iZ outlaws, and ain't nobody dremelling nuttin' no how, no way, not evah, NEVAH! Now, as you all know, I have become Coconut's new, um, "domestic partner" and she is civilizing me, whether I like it or not. Look at my pretty pearly whites but, friend, do not fear for your life for I am not YumYum:  I am MacNutPie, grandpig of Mama and Papa Partridge, and secretly Papa's "caption-whisperer" but don't tell Kestra or Sacto Sylvia! It might be illegal, but how else you think that man a Triple Crown Winner, huh?
Even think about it? Well, take a moment now to ponder: How dat man win THREE?! me, me ME! SQUEEEEEEE!

Sincerely,
Mac The NutPiePartridge "Caption WhispererrrRRR"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment