Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

DIDN'T DO IT, WHATEVER "IT" IS!


Hey, it's just me. I know the rest of 'em is gossiping about how banging on my sippy bottle and the bars of my cage until mom picks me up is annoying. But they isn't annoyed, they is jealous! So, from now on, no matter what ANYBODY says about me, it ain't so!

And they get plenty of attention, too, just that - well, like Coconut, for instance - she such a lady she don't wanna pee on mom so she holds it in and gets all wiggly so mom puts her back in her cage sooner so she can pee and then she don't get so much lap time like...oh, i dunno, mebbe like another guinea pig who don't mind peeing on mom. Can't help it if she got manners, I DIDN'T TEACH 'EM TO HER!

Thank you. I approved this message. And ABBA is not my favorite band. Never was.

Your Truliful,
Calvin the small
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You don't favor ABBA, but you eat poop? Sometimes there's just no accounting for taste!

    ReplyDelete