Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

But I AM ON THE BED!


My Red Pepper! Calvin the small lurves him his treats, ya, I surely do!



WAIT! NO! MOM, GET UP AND DO THINGS FOR US!
Today mom woke up after yesterday's EPIC migraine (but she got a lot of artwork done...don't tell no one but it look CRAZY to us) and today, NO headache! YEAH, SHE GONNA CLEAN OUR CAGES, WE GET TO RUNABOUT, WHAT A MAGNIFICENT DAY TO BE A LITTLE GUINEA PIG, plus lots of treats, what could be better? SQUEEEEE, we all popcorned with joy!

(I get to eat carrots and red pepperZ on mom's bed, too!)

She made a piping hot cup of chai laced with coffee (of course!) and had her gluten-free English muffin after giving us our treats (fresh parsley and red pepper...did I mention I woke her up? Well,  'scuse me but I was ready for breakfast and ya can't keep a small pig waiting!) so she had breakfast and
chai coffee, all according to my plan. Since we all nap after breakfast we were asleep when IT HAPPENED: CAFFEINATED, SHE WENT BACK TO BED TO SLEEP SOME MORE!

It's MY BED! I WOKE MOM UP! WE ALL HAD OUR "EPIC CAVY-DAY" PLANNED, and she bails!

O, Cruel world.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: