Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

HEAVENLY MT. RAINIER

This is actually a real, "undoctored" photograph of our beloved NW icon, Mt. Rainier, taken by John Meadows when turbulence from the mountain (that makes its own weather) sucked a hole in the clouds hovering above it.

We find it a beautiful, poignant reminder how small our troubles can be if we remember how beautiful life is when we least expect it!

We have not really had a "summer" per se, but have enjoyed our cool weather, being together, all us piggies love being in the bedroom with mom, and although some of us are sick and my back hurts, we are all pretty darn happy! Mom rubs prednisone cream on my ear every day for pain and gives me special attention, combing out my mohawk and telling me how handsome I is! True!

Life is Good in the GuineaHood! How about you?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: