Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GREAT NEWS, CALVIN!


Calvin: "YO! My Bro, so what'd the vet say today?"

YumYum: "Calvin, he don't think I got cancer-schmancer!
And then while mom kept 'plaining bout me not drinking,
whatya think I did?"

Calvin: "Uh, uh...mmmm....hmmmm....drrrrrrr.......????"

"CALVIN! PAY ATTENTION! I PEED ON THE VET'S
LAP SO HARD IT CAME OUT HORIZONTAL,  HA-HA!"

Calvin: "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-harizontal?! RUH-ROH!"

YumYum: "No! It was great, showin' him I ain't dehydrated!
Nice, gentle, kind vet, too, had me on his lap, so sweet, but he
stuck a mothOmeter up my BEHIND so I had to esspress
m'self HORIZONTAL ALL OVER HIM! Ain't sticking no
TreeNoMeter in MY BeHIND again: WAaah!"

Calvin: "Wow! Bet mom happy! She been so worried 'bout
so many...Mom, hear the good news?"

YumYum: "Mom?!"

Mom: "drrrrrrr...........zzzzzzzzzz............" plop.

"Night, Calvin the small."
"Night-night, YumYum, I'm glad you don't have cancer."
"Me, too, Calvin, me too. Let's just keep those who do in
our hearts and prayers."
"Always, YumYum, Always."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Bedazzling the doc's lap is an appropriate response to the not-mom-o-meter! Yeah- no schmancer!! There's enough of That going around. Happy for ya Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEDAZZLING! YEAH, DAT WHAT I DONE TO HIM! KNEW IT WAS GOOD! ROFLMAO! me lurves me my marifan!

    ReplyDelete