Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Honoring PandaPig, Founder of Our Sanctuary

PandaPig hard at work blogging about the goings-on here while we still lived at the wildlife refuge...
PandaPig was our first rescue, was adopted by Chai the Bengal Cat, and the two welcomed me from when I was still a wee pup, then we were gifted Bear the Beaver Pig, and many more...
PandaPig and Bear the Beaver Pig passed away within days of one another from cancer, but not before making sure the Sanctuary was created to sustain itself by inviting in new rescues and appointing me to succeed him as official Blog editor. I miss PandaPig. Mom never stops missing him, and Bear, and Erica: She discovered an important lesson from us BuddhaPigs: while she once thought she was saving us, in the end it was PandaPig and we who save her.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think most of our pets are more of a savior for us, than we are for them. Honestly. I need a savior!

    ReplyDelete