Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, September 23, 2011

THIS Ain't Good! But, What IS?

"SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH! I AM GETTING CALM, Calvin dearest."


"Oh Dear, Can't LOOK! Hiding in my coffee cup till this is OVER!"

Mom just came home thrilled after talking to the owner of the farm store two blocks away (yes, they still sell chickens and goats, bunnies, and guinea pigs in downtown Bellingham!) about unveiling her new guinea pig card line for their Big Centennial Celebration that she thought was two weeks ago. It was mom at her best, wheelin' and dealing like the used-car, snake-oil saleswoman she is...
"Yup, gonna be really GREAT tomorrow, what time ya need me here?"
He says, "How about ten (a.m.) that would be fine."
She said "GREAT! SEE YA THEN!"

Question IS: Where are the cards, Mom?

mom: "SHHHHHhhhhhhhh! Not when I'm doing my YOGA! I'M GETTING CALM, CAN'T YOU SEE?"

And why would mom need to get calm? Perhaps...oh, mebbe just mebbe
BECAUSE SHE HAS ACTUALLY MADE NOT ONE, NOT TWO, NOT TEN, BUT NO CARDS YET?
COULD THAT BE IT?

I am hiding in my coffee cup...can't bear to watch...

Love,
Calvin the getting smaller as I hide Piggie

SHOUT OUT TO MS. A AND MARIFAN: "HELP HER! PLEASE!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmm, sorry, I don't know the first thing about making cards... especially at the last minute. I'm going hide in MY coffee mug, until this is over, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FO-CUSS!!!! Go to artisans store and borrow a few, show pics that you have available and do 'special' orders! P.S. Don't try to bend like that!

    ReplyDelete