Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

MAIZEY SUNNY-DAYZY

Finally, mom is getting her strength back and WE ARE NOW JOB #1, as we ALWAYS should be!

Long, long overdue: A nice Sunday afternoon Runabout through our Maize! Even got
its own Maize-Oasis for when we need replenishment after all that chasing each other.

I chased my brother so much I got tired. I personally enjoy the Maize because it gives me
a chance to hide where nobody can find me, like...NOW!

"What happened to mom's bedroom? Because between our cages and our maizes..."

"Why she need a bedroom, she an 'On-The-Go' kinda woman!"

"Actually, Raj, she more 'On-the-Slow' but we left room for her bed...somewhere.
We think...mebbe...hmmm, well, guess she could share our new cuddle cup?"

Raj: "What doth thou mean by 'our' OH, Gracious Brother?"

Taj: "Mom got no bed, no way, not a chance, NADA. Oh Well!"



"All that chasing sure makes us thirsty! Lucky we got our own "Maize-Oasis" fully stocked
with these little tiny bottles full of --"

"What Raj really means is we have a special Bedouin tent, a special Well that resembles a
sippy bottle, a nice bowl of food...NO LITTLE TINY BOTTLES OF ANYTHING,
ANYWHERE, NEVAH!"

"Raj, put a lid on it! I doesn't care if you got a bi-colored, fancy lip or not, SHUT IT!"

"HEY, WHEN IT GONNA BE OUR TURN? MY LADY AND I WANNA PLAY CHASE-
AND-HUMP! MORE FUN WHEN SHE PLAYS 'HARD TO GET' ...SO YOU TWO SCRAM!"

"Sure, MacNutPie, sure...(hee-hee, who he think he is? He the one on da INSIDE!"

Actually, we are starting to wear ourselves out...Hey, Raj, wanna go home now and take a
proper nap in our brand new cuddle-cups?

When I said "our brand new cuddle cups" Raj translated that into his! But I don't mind napping
atop my Pigloo. I can watch MacNutPie chase his plump 'missus' who can outwit, outrun, and
outsmart him anytime!" Dat Pig sure take after his PapaPie! Fo 'Sho!

WELL, FINALLY, OUR TURN, WELL-EARNED!
Chase-And-Hump requires NUTRITIONAL CARBO-LOADING and now that mom finally
let us out, CocoNutPie, HERE I COME TO GETCHA, GONNA GETCHA GOOD!


"Yeah, whatEVAH! I found a carrot, so come on and
GET ME, FELLA!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: