Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Super Slipper Supper!


Hmmm, this has possibilities...especially since it is attached and I wouldn't have to toss it...hmmm.


Raj, up to no good again? Whaddya doing with mom's slipper?
RAJ, SHE STILL IN IT! YOU ARE BEING SILLY.


Taj, it's a "toss up" (hee-hee: "toss-up!) between the mini-hay-bale and the slipper...whaddya think?



Hmmm...now that does look like some EPIC CHEWY FUN!


Then we are AGREED! SLIPPER IT SHALL BE! Mom won't even notice...



Taj, you should have joined me! My first Slipper-Supper and I had to eat all alone...you were worried about mom, weren't you? Just for that, you coward, I will take my place in the Holiday Hut seein' how you have already warmed it up for me and I know you won't mind.
And you know I won't mind even if you do mind.



Ahhhh...now all I need is a spot of chamomile tea, one carrot crumpet, and a cucumber sandwich without the bread!
Life is good when you are Raj Mahal!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I dare you to take a bite out of the foot in the slipper. Double dog dare ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even need to double-dare him, Ms.A, he is a "biter" despite his deceptively handsome charm! These guys didn't end up here for nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Raj Mahal, your sweet face mask has stolen MY heart - just don't tell Yum Yum. Is there room in your Holiday Hut for a little 'un?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fairy! Be still my beating heart!

    ReplyDelete