Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Best Friend and Me!

Last month when one of the companies mom does business with offered us a free photo mug, I jumped at the chance to put this on it and send it to Eric to remind him how much fun we had "bonding" two summers ago up in the high Sierra Nevadas! He said opening the package was like trying to get into Fort Knox or something because we all took turns with the tape and since it got stuck on our delicate toes and long feet, we kind of made an impenetrable mess! But he said Lorien laughed and laughed. Yeah, that surfer really funny, him thinking me a hamster.

But we're good, we're good now, and in the next post you can read about how I inspired him to do a wonderful act of generosity even though I am not named specifically in the newspaper article or on Eric's Facebook or anywhere, actually,
but only because I am YumYum, TOO HUMBLE TO TAKE CREDIT FOR SUCH AN ALTRUISTIC IDEA THAT I THOUGHT OF ALL BY MYSELF EVEN IF
ERIC AND HIS BRO-IN-LAW GET ALL THE CREDIT FOR THE IDEA THAT I THOUGHT UP ALL BY MYSELF O.K. NOT REALLY BUT I COULD HAVE.

Thank you,
YumYum
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment