Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Precious MacNutPie as a Wee Lad

Remember when I first came here? And mom named me after the macadamia nut pie that Papa and JaniePies in Sandy Eggo with help from the MODS helped send mom FedX overnight so it would arrive FRESH? And it actually took TWO WEEKS to arrive because FedX wouldn't deliver it to a P.O. Box so they gave it to UPS, who wouldn't deliver it to a P.O. box so they gave it back, or gave it to somebody, who eventually gave it to the Main Post Office who wouldn't deliver it the mom's P.O. because UPS had to do it...

So, while mom waited for her pie, she got me instead?! Well, turned out I love to eat, and - wee widdle laddie that I was at the time - simply moved into my beautiful food bowl to eat, pray, and love my food all in the same place! Why Move around when everything I needed was here in my ornamental chariot of fulfillment?

Mom eventually received her pie. And I eventually "outgrew" my food bowl. And my cage. And...
Well, let's just say it led to FAME! Not only did I become one of mom's best-selling cards to raise funds for our Sanctuary, but...well, I HAVE EVEN MORE EXCITING NEWS!

Only, we think mom hid the egg-timer and Raj wants to tell his news first and all I want is for mom to feed us and comb me out and show me The Love because CocoNutPie has been a little bossy today...

(but I have news, big, big, news...and PapaPie and MamaPie, we love you! Oh, and mom said the pie WAS delicious! Only now they have flights direct from Bellingham to Hawaii, so she asked next time if she could just pick it up herself?)

I love you all, whoever you are!

YourFavourite,
MacNutPie

EDITOR: "Sweet heart, we don't really have favorites around here, we love you all, darling!"
"Darling, Schmarling, I reign and you know it, mom!"
"Fair enough, tonight a nice comb-out and special, special treat: fresh, organic pomegranate!"
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: