Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WHO NEEDS A PUPPIE? (hee-hee)


We of the Guinea Pig Nation
have hereby herewith
chosen to use our
5 Minutes
Bequeathed Upon Us
By The Royal Egg-Timer
to Inform the Public
That these boxer Puppies
are for sale...
And ConniEEE
misses her precious SHORTS
yet is not convinced
that the dark-muzzled puppy
all warm and floppy and
waiting for his special forever home
with Connie...
should have his dream come true.
We respect that. We can't adopt
every single guinea pig in need
of a forever home.
We simply wish we could.
Just like the puppy wishes
he could.
But, let's get practical because,
if love is ANYTHING,
it's practical!
Not impulsive.
Uh-UH!

Listen, we only report the news.
We are NOT an advice column!
The "comments column"
is for THAT!

LOVE YOU, CONNIEEEEEEE...
what did you name him?
OH, RIGHT, HE'S NOT YOURS TO NAME.
yet, yet, not yet, but he could be, he really could be, perhaps he should be, perhaps he will be, whada we know?
DEAR READERS,
WHAT SAY YE?!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Maybe you need to convince Santa to put one of those in her stocking! Better yet, both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new puppy in the house? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more healing than to be the caregiver of a baby earth angel. It's a lot of work (hooligans are tiring but so much fun) but the interest you get back more than covers your investment. I pray the right family will step up and make these pups lives a thing of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....I think I should take all 5 boxers...there are 3 white ones in this litter too.....
    I really like the dark muzzled one...not so sure Molly/Basset and LJ/Mini Dachshund (both I rescued) would agree to another dog in this house...hmmmm
    Especially the Lordship LJ...and...
    YOU piggies all know I have to take Sylvia the Cat...someday...when something happens to my Elsa....
    BUT...I do MISS not having a Boxer..I miss that squishy face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my Mick 6 weeks after Levi passed. It was fast, but I really needed that big energy in my life. Connie you will know when your time is right. Some lucky dog is going to have a loving home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think tomorrow would be an excellent, perfect day! Or better yet, before tomorrow,
    yet after today...yes, the puppy knows!

    ReplyDelete