Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Guess What?


"Hey, Mac, just got my nails trimmed and now headed for the Snowflake Hut where I'll look so miserable after my nail trim that mom will feel bad and give me lots of scritchy-scratches!"

"Hey, YumYum, I just had MY nails trimmed too! Just for that I AM GOING THERE, TOO!"

"Hrumph! Then I'll race ya, but since I'm already on Runabout, Ha-Ha-Ha-on YOU! Cuz I gonna win!"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Mom, it's me, your loving Mac, Free Me! Free Me!"

"Hey, you two, calm down there...nice nails, by the way...hey, YumYum, you were so good during the Trim of the Season, how about a little sumpin'-sumpin' as a reward for (unusually) Good Piggery?"

"TO THE SNOWFLAKE HUT, MOM, TO THE SNOWFLAKE HUT THIS INSTANT!"
(oh, MacNutPie: "mu-ah-ha-ha, Mu-AH- Ha -HAAAAAAAAAAAAH!")
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment