Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, December 9, 2011

PACKAGE? WHERE? PACKAGE WHERE? FOR ME?

Package, I am now a confirmed bachelor as my wife hath left me for the single-occupancy
Cuddle-Hut she swiped from our Piggie-Commons-Runabout (rapidly transforming itself into GuineaElfVillage!) so...dur...dur...
Where's my hut? My kingdom for a hut! Macadamia nuts for a hut! A MacNutPieHut for...
(dur...WAIT! That would be MY hut...)

MacNutPie doth declare Elizabethan-sized confoozlement on the wrong side of "the Pond."
(It's all that Raj & Fairy Romance stuff...such fluff! I'm already married and can tell you - ")

Raj: "Maybe you will find a HAT, MAC...A McHat for your McHut! Blame McBeth!"
MacNut wearing his MacHat in his MacHut talking like McBethPie? yeah...i can see that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment