Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

WHAT BATH? WHO NEEDS A BATH?

Dear Fairy...yes, I sent these photographs to you in an email. Still...


We thought it might help my case to post here and solicit opinions from the United Onion of SpaPig Aestheticians of America. If anyone sets trends in cavy couture and personal hygiene it's the UOSPA! (Thinking of it as
"YourOwnSpa" makes it easier to remember.)


So...HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS, I ask you
EuroSpaTopians? You also like my coronet?
Oh, now you're just making me BLUSH!
STOP THAT! (not really, keep gushing until Fairy has been tucked in and then I'll pay you in
carrots, spinach leaves, cucumbers, and crunchy, peeled fresh Washington honeycrisp apples) just keep it on the "down low" if ya know what I mean...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. My Dad said your tail reminds him of a DUCK :o So you can solicit all you like, Raj, but the trendy pig is wearing it short these days . . . not long and pointy! Besides, you might poke me in the eye! I have heard of some poncy-pigs rolling it up in a FUR CURLER, but that's not very manly, now is it?

    What I want to know is: HOW DO YOU SIT DOWN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sit on shovels, if you MUST KNOW! And I am not a duck, although my tail-feathers would make a good rudder,come to mention it, as well as (you already know) mum's kitchen dust-bunny-collector...my tail-feathers are most useful...never said "clean" but isn't "useful" something every Fairy can use around the house? I mean, look at your own mum, she got herself a ShovelMan and they are living happily ever-after, so think of me as YOUR special multi-tool-tasking Cavy Husband, handy to have around...And I COULD NEVER POINT YOU IN THE EYE, FAIRY, for I shall always be gazing INTO them...with my long eyelashes...
    I am your pig and will do what I must to prove my worthiness to you! Wait and see if I don't win you over.
    Yours, Raj of Many TailTalentZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! You have . . . . you REALLY DO HAVE . . . LONG EYELASHES? Well, excuse me while I pick my white furry self up off the floor. WHY didn't you tell me about them before? I am woo'ed and as I type my hair-o-plane is being warmed up in readiness for a jaunt over to your place . . . just a thought, but err - is it FAR? You see, it is supper time soon and I need to be back for THAT.

    ReplyDelete