Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

See Vinny Eat

I love sitting in Raj and Taj's food bowl to eat. 

Sometimes Taj wheeks: "Whadda-Whadda-Whadda?"
and it makes me laugh as we stumble and tumble
all over ourselves in a 3-Pig-Feeding Frenzy! Raj
adored me at first sight and is teaching me every-thing he knows while Taj still doesn't know what I am. Our HABITAT is really MUCH BIGGER than it looks in the picture plus we STILL get to go on runabouts and I race like a speeding bullet, turning corners like a short-track Olympic speedskater. I love being me and I love living in my Forever Home with Raj, Taj, and mom. It makes me happier than I ever felt possible!

But sometimes I just like quiet.
To eat out of their bowl, not mine.
My bowl is little, like me.
But theirs has more food to make
me BIG! I'm just a baby boar now,
but watch how fast I grow!
I love you.


(for close-ups, just press my photos, but I am still
going to be little...for now...and the best pics are yet to come!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Mini-Vinny- you are so handsome in your tri-color suit. You're a lucky little man to be welcomed into the sanctuary. I bet a tri-color piggie will be rooting for players who wear a tri-corner hats! Go Patriots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted ....
    what a sight ...
    what a pretty little vinny !!!
    EVERY MEERIS in the world are beauties .....
    like you.
    wishing you well AND much fun in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweet baby piggieeee, you sure have a beautiful home & great friends to play with. Your Mom is going to spoil you rotten!

    ReplyDelete