Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hey, Dave, Forgot to Say: I'm Sorry

You know, up until now I had forgotten the whole thing.
You never knew it even happened between your Dalai Lama
Bliss-Out and your Caffeinated Cup'O'Joy...how you were
in a haze, a stupor, barely even taking steps...and it's a corner,
I mean you were kinda jay-walking but this is an apology
not about you, it's about me, about me driving like a normal
human being...O.K. O.K. nobody's gonna buy that either, 
may as well just say: didn't see ya, nearly ran ya over,
sorry, don't live there NO more, good on ya, mate, 
you do good in the world, love your music when
i don't have a migraine, off we go now,
pip-pip!
To my readers, scratching your heads wondering
what I'm talking about, it snowed today but I got
blueberry pancakes take-out yesterday and everything
is fine, just fine.
love,
we're fine, HONEST!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment