Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

BHINDI'S NEW MAN-CAVE


MY name is Bhindi. I don't like being alone. Mom's friend bought
me a BIG CAGE all my own & full of goodies with more to come PLUS RUNABOUTS AND MY CAGE DOOR OPENS LIKE A RAMP SO I CAN RUN IN AND OUT (MOSTLY OUT, O.K. ALWAYS GONNA BE OUT!) AND HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN: Thank you, CS!
Since mom was home all day, we put it together last night!

How cool is THIS? Even YumYum doesn't have a ramp!
Or a castle with two doors to run through right OFF the ramp!
I even got the best water bottles! Mom's friend don't even gotta
pig, but somehow she thoughta EVERYTHING MOST PERFECTUS and I got the very BEST CAGE OF ALL!!!!


WOW, this ramp is really the bee's knees! WHOO-HOO!

MOST IMPORTANT: CAGE-ADJACENT to VinnyGuinea and YumYum? CHECK! Two-door Castle? CHECK! My favorite hay trough? CHECK! Favorite cuddle cup big enough to accompany my growing "man-parts?" CHECK!
LOTS of my favorite tunnels? CHECK! MINI timothy hay bales so my teef never gotta be dremelled? CHECK! BEST water bottle that never
leaks, so easy to clean and refill a three-year-old
(shhhhhh.....) could do it? CHECK! MORE toys
yet to be installed? CHECK! CHECK-ER-ROOO!

LONELY? CHECK. YO! VINNY-GUINEA, YA,
I'M TALKIN' TO YOU! WANNA COME OVER
AND CHECK OUT MY NEW MAN-CAVE?

I'D invite you, too, YumYum but you tried to eat me the other day and apparently they showed that on an episode of some food channel where some #$@$^%! goes around the world and he picked 
up a LIVE CAVY and held it in a way that really hurt it and that was the best part of the episode...
the story was featured on Guinea Pig Today
online...so...you are not invited. Sorry. No pig-a-vores allowed inside MY man-cave! But that liddle thinga-ma-jig livin' wid you...where he at?

"So, how fun is THIS, VinnyGuinea? Makes ya feel like a kid again, don't it?"
"I still am a kid, Bhindi!"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

O.K. I don't like having company anymore. This is MY man-cave,
not a playground for juvenile delinquents and I fear my loneliness
has taken a wrong turn and soon even my very own FORTRESS of
SOLITUDE will be invaded by Mr. Speedy McReedy! Now what?

SQUEE! SQUEE! SQUEE!     I'M HAPPY AS CAN BE!
SQUEE! SQUEEZ-A-LOO!    IT'S FUN TO BE WITH YOU!

WHY DID I TURN RED? WHY ISN'T BHINDI PLAYING
WITH ME? WAS THAT A BAD POEM? WHY AM I RED?

SAD FACE, THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE EVER SEEN IT
ON VINNY-GUINEA...THE HAPPIEST PIGLET IN HISTORY IS WEARING A SAD FACE...IT'S TIME FOR MOM AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE! BUT FIRST, WE
MUST GIVE A DEEP, LISTENING EAR TO VINNY'S FEELINGS SINCE HE IS STILL LEARNING TO ARTICULATE THEM, BEING SUCH A WEE, WIDDLE LAD AND WHAT-NOT-AND-SO-FORTH:


"BHINDI INVITED ME! NOW HE HAS "CROSSED THE
BARRICADE TO THE OTHER SIDE" AND LEFT ME RED
AS A LOBSTER. WHY? WHAT IS A FORTRESS OF
SOLITUDE? BABY PIGS DON'T LIKE THEM SO I AM
GOING HOME! I JUST WANTED TO PLAY. HE INVITED
ME. NOW HE HAS CROSSED THE RAMP AND I HAVE
TURNED RED AND I'M JUST A BABY PIGGIE WHOSE
BITS HAVEN'T DESCENDED AND...
MOOOOOOOOOM, PICK ME UP AND LOVE ME, PLEASE?!"


MOM?!

Take me home, country toads, take me
home, where I beLO--ONG, TO THE
FIRST CAGE, TO THE ONE CAGE,
I CALLED HOME...
I CALLED HOME.

MOM: "Honey, I'm sure John Denver
would be very proud of your version
of his song."

"Who?"

"Here, sweetie. Some lovies, now back you
go with your YumYum and if I get right
off the computer I will get you your
weekend treats...off you go there, now
that's my sweet boy!"

P.S. Let it be noted that a minuscule bean has been noted near Vinny's "frank" (ya know,
franks and beans, American-style) so we will
keep you breathless readers updated on the
"MANNING-UP!" of our darling Vinny's
little-bits! We are so thrilled!
Longing for his YumYum...Awww.
Cuz there's no place like Home.
Especially for wee-widdle piglets
like VinnyGuinea.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful place to be ....
    there ....
    with your friends and a loving mom !
    and .....
    a supermeerilivingroom !!!
    have a good time ....
    love from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new set up, packed with things to do, play-ramps and tunnels and hidey-holes. It IS fantastic!

    And too many wonderful photos . . . so many sweet poses!

    Lots of love and happy-times in your new abode, Bhindi xxx

    ReplyDelete