Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, March 26, 2012

FOR FAIRY!

 
DEAR Cowgirl Fairy,
We just enjoyed your blog post
but we can't figure out how to leave
comments on our own blog, much less yours,
of course, but we would like to send you a 
cow-boy-cavy to be your very own Clint Eastwood
ON THE CONDITION THAT HE IN NO WAY
WHATSOEVER REPLACE EVEN IN YOUR
DREAMS, IMAGINATION, OR IN ANY FORM
OF CLOUD SHAPES IN THE SKY REPLACE
THE ROMANTIC THOUGHTS YOU SECRETLY
HARBOR FOR MY MANLY BITS...
for they are not getting any smaller.
And I can say, "Feelin' lucky, Punk?"
better than any other cavy you ever met!
We can watch spaghetti westerns together
and just eat the salads...
I will be your hero.
So, dear reader, please see to right in
Blogs we do something to where
Fairy did something on her blog
then please do it, too!
Love,
BhindiBoy
so coy, so shy, so coy...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh-ho! Hello there, pardner . . . you really did 'make my day', pig!
    I am not very good at this cowboy-speak yet!
    I just want that hat, neckerchief and waistcoat and then maybe I will get into character.
    Adios, amigo, Fairy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete