Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

BHINDI THE WHADDA-WHADDA GYMNAST?!

 
"First, read comics in newspaper."


 
"Second, approach gym fluffed for A.C.T.I.O.N."

 
"Third, enter Competition Arena. 
Make sure SharkTail ready for ACTION."
CHECK!


 
BALANCE. BALANCE.
BALANCE. TILT,
BALANCE!
NAILED IT! WOO-HOO!


 
"WHADDA-WHADDA-WHADDA?
I'M THE SLENDER ONE, THE STRETCHY ONE,
THE ONE WID ALL THE TALENT!
HOW HE DO DAT? WHADDA-WHADDA?!
I AM ASTONISHED!

Mom: "So, am I, Vinny, I just noticed it for

the very first time and couldn't get close to
take pics or he would lose his concentration.
Gotta admit, I was astonished myself! You, YumYum?"


"I trained him secretly MYSELF! What's this about a duck?"


NOTHING.


 
OLYMPIGS NEED REST.
(by the way, did we ever tell you 'bout
the time mom SAT ON TOP OF THOSE
BAMBOO STICKS?!) *WAAAAAAH!!!!
SHE REALLY DID! WENT SCREAMING
'ROUND THE APARTMENT HOLDING
HER "OWIE PLACE" WHILE WE 
ROLLED OVER LAUGHING SO HARD 
WE NEARLY STARTED LIKIN' EACH 
OTHER AGAIN!
***
For now, mom still got that thing
she call "Bullet in Head" when she wake 
up with bad migraine so gonna sign off,
but saw me last night do this for the
first time and just had to share. 
No, I can't let her close cuz I gotta
concentrate, but YOU SAW IT FIRST!
no, you saw it second. or third. i dunno.
LOVE,
(FAIRY, DIDYA SEE? DIDYA SEE?)
BHINDI

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Bhindi, your skills on the balancing-bar are amazing, I think you are in for a Gold-Salad-Medal there! Love all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete