Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

IT'S NO SECRET 007 HAS A MAD CRUSH ON FAIRY...

 
007: "Fairy, I don't like the way that turtle is 
lookin' at you...following you...shall I intervene?"


Fairy: "Sigh...Oh, no, he's my 'house turtle' but
you can follow me."


007: "Fairy, I don't like the way that GrinDO is looking at you...followin' you, and what the BLASTED *!* IS ON ITS HEAD? Bet it's got
some Nuclear Universe Reverse Fusion Silicon
Evaporator hidden. Must contact MI5..."


FAIRY: "He's here legally. And I think he's a GrinGO, But you can contact me! By the by, 
Mr. Secret Agent, are the rumors true?


007: "Not if they're secret."


Fairy: "The ones where You'll be receiving your
orders directly from the QUEEN to fly in by heli then parachute into our packed OlympiG Stadium with me, Vinny, Bhindi, Marigold, and YumYum all tucked into your one-piece, 
tight flight suit 
(except for Marigold's pocket) to Inaugurate the OlympiGz but nobody knows about it eggsCept us because our pockets have to be custom-sewn with security clearance by the Queen's Very Own barista?"


007: "Fairy, would I do something that grand without you, my dear? As for the rest, they are
simply there to accompany you to your seat and protect you from the Queen's 5 Pembroke Welsh Corgis and 4 Dorgis (corgi-dachshundundrrrsss crossbreeds.) Would you like to know their names
over coffee if your mum and dad and Marigold
would host me, darling? I could bring along some fetching James Bond films..."


Fairy: "I'm sure my mum and dad and Marigold would...
sigh...love to...sigh...have you...
OVER. I mean, have you over, I mean, yes,
of course, yes, consider yourself invited, please,
and bring any films you like (OR STAR IN... 
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!)"


[BHINDI EAVEDROPPING:
DORGIS?
SERIOUSLY!
DORGIS?!]
|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\
{NO PHOTOGRAPHS, TEXTS,
CONVERSATIONS, OR ANY PORTION
OF THIS BLOG POST USED WITH
ANY KNOWLEDGE, MUCH LESS
ACTUAL PERMISSION, OF FAIRY,
HER MUM, HER DAD, HER SISTER
MARIGOLD, OR ANYONE WITH THE
LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO WHAT 
WE JUST DID.
WE JUST COULDN'T HELP OURSELVES.
PLEASE HAVE MERCY
UNTIL MUM'S HAIR GROWS BACK
SHE CAN'T GO OUT IN PUBLIC.
THANK YOU.}

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is hilarious! Hahahahaha!!!!!
    As much as we would love to have Mr Bond over, we would much rather have YOU . . . bhindi, Vinny, Yum Yum and Chana!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Mr. Bond, aka "007", looks mighty fine in his beach bathing suit. What a hunka hunka man! He can come visit US any time!

    As Anita said, this post was hilarious - actually too hilarious for words. I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete