Friday, April 6, 2012
PIGGIES! GIVE ME BACK MY BEDROOM!
MEMO TO GUINEA PIG NATION:
1) First you got your habitats which are huge, have ramps, and
2) you inherited the entire living room now covered in fleece and
3) you made me move almost all art supplies into the bedroom,
which sorta worked out as long as I wasn't doing any art stuff
4) but today I did have to do some art stuff so the only place was
5) my bed and the space next to it which had been designated for
6) yoga but well, that got too small, too because of all the stuff I
had to move from your space so as much as I appreciate all of your
7) moral support the entire bedroom and most of what is outside of
your fleeced area is completely covered in CHAOS so exactly, well, if you don't mind me asking, WHERE, EXACTLY, SHOULD I BE SLEEPING TONIGHT, DEARS?
8) or doing yoga in the morning?
9) or T'ai Chi just in case I feel like it? (ya never know)
10) or inhabit your space?
I am glad you are all happy including YumYum although he is slowing down mighty fast, think the grief took a big chunk outta
him, but, piggies, in the immortal words of that guy who got beat up
and uttered these immortal words before later actually committing
a real crime: "Can't we all get along?"
at 11:37 PM