Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

WHERE TO SLEEP TONIGHT?

 











 
 
 
Dear Mom, your bed doesn't look so inviting after
all that "organizing" you halfway did today, so why not 
sleep with me, your VinnyGuinea? You can have 
my personal, little sleep-box or pretty green sleep
tunnel, I am very generous and it would be a privilege 
to have you sleep with me, Mom, really!


Thank you so much, VinnyGuinea, you and YumYum have
both been soooo sweet inviting me, but Bhindi here is already
getting tucked in for the night on his new zebra-striped tunnel
so I think we're going to spend the night in that as long as he 
stops mistaking my short hair for whEEkgrass.
Which could keep me...awAKE! ACK!
Sweet Dreams, World, from the
Organized Piggeries of the Americas
(P.S. As a reward for being "organized" Mom did receive a commission today to make a Mother's Day bookmark for of her artist friends' mom and she's real excited! It was originally just a scribble she had done on scratch paper...)
Nighty-night...we love you.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ... another day ....
    ... new luckiness .....
    ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! What an 'apple-pie' bed!

    I bet sleeping in a piggy-tunnel would be perfect, especiall if you were weeny-teeny and could snuggle up with Vinny, Bhindi and Yum Yum :0

    ReplyDelete