Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

May I?

 
Vinny: "I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. 
Yeah, me!"


Yum-Yum: "Vinny, Albert Einstein said that, not you."
Vinny: "Well, I'm on Runabout and you're not, so..."
Bhindi: "Don't worry! Gonna get that Piggie, YumYum, gonna get him good & steal his whEEk-grass!"


Vinny: "Nom-Noms, mmm... MOM! Need to start a new crop for me...Oh right, she's still "in the shop" so we'll just have to settle for watermelon, at least that's what my imagination saw her chopping up for us last night: Water-Mel-NOMS!
Sometimes I'm just so awesome I just can't stand myself, either...mu-ah-ha-haAAAH!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Was she really chopping watermelons, or just trying to put on her bra? Big difference, ya know!

    ReplyDelete