Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ear Nibbles?!

 
For months, we have been listening to a mysterious sound emanating from Bhindi and Peter-Peanut's cage, haven't we, mom?


Why, yes we have, Yum-Yum,
most mysterious, indeed!
What could it be? I get
foggy-brained just
wondering about it.
Nibbles gives me Giggles,
Not to mention hair-muss-upz!


Well, mom, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!
What is it, Yum-Yum?
Mom, it's EAR-NIBBLIN',
PIRATE~STYLE!
AND I, Yum-Yum, have evidence to
back up my claim to the Prize for
solving the mystery. See, whenever
Bhindi and Peter Peanut eat breakfast...
Watch them act all nicey-nicey, and
particularly take note of Bhindi's
"look of innocence."
HA! FAR FROM IT!
He's moving in for the
BIG EAR-NIBBLE!


Well, ain't that the bees knees?! How'd 
ya crack their little secret?
MOM! You think I was born yesterday?
I TAUGHT IT TO THEM!
Oh, right, right.
Haven't you noticed the same thing, mom,
that when you go in to give scritchy-scratches
to one, the other one rushes in and next thing
ya know there's a little squeal and a jump?
Yeah, guess I never thought of it that way
but they both DO want to be scritchy-scratched
at the exact same time and I've only got two
hands and I always wondered...
Guess You Still Da Man, Yum-Yum!
MA! ALWAYS WAS,
ALWAYS IS,
ALWAYS WILL BE!
 
 
I AM BHINDI, AND I WOULD NEVAH!

Could I BE ANY MORE INNOCENT?
Mu-ah-ha-HA.....SHhhhhhhhhhh, I hear 
Peter-Peanut and boy am I ready for a little
snack right now!
~*~
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm... DON'T LOOK... but you have an ivy growing out of your head!

    ReplyDelete