Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

PETER HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT...







Mom moved in with us. I had to drink my water
and eat my breakfast first, (urp!) 'scuse that, oh 
my, but mom moved in with us and now we can
run all over the apartment because the little hamster
fences haven't arrived yet to keep us from doing
naughty things around her bed.
We don't mean to be naughty...
Nibble original drawings in the art corner where we love to play chase and hide & seek...
We really want to welcome her...
We have to pee and poo to show her this is OURS ALL OURS...
(urp!) Oh my. I ate too fast this morning.
Hmmmm...."Welcome, Mom."
we promise not to chew on your stuff, pee on your stuff, poo on your stuff, spray our man-smell all OVER YOUR STUFF...
We love living with you and know you'll love it, too!


Mom: "WHO AMONG YOU JUST ---- OMG?!"


Peter: "Gotta go now, see ya's! SQUEEEE, hee-hee,
WE BAD!!! mu-ah-Ha-HAAAAAAAAH!"
  
Posted by Picasa



No comments:

Post a Comment