Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, September 7, 2012

AND IT WAS GOOD. WAY AWESOME GOOD!


I've been touched by an angel.
She LURVES Garfield and her photo
album here was actually autographed
by Jim Davis himself!
For those who don't know, Village Books
here in Bellingham sold Molly the Owl 

by Eric Blehm and this is Joyful Jerri with
the very last copy plus a calendar we
discovered of barn owls by artist
Jeannine Chappell (is she a MOD?!)

We laughed for hours. And one thing...
every single person who we met became
Joyful around Jerri. True. Now I can rest
because I have met my first MOD.
AND IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER!
(non-MODS: Molly Obsessive Disorder,
please GOOGLE it because it's just not an
affliction that can be explained!)

Jerri was so deeply touched knowing how many
of you asked me to give her your love. She was
genuinely moved, sharing it was this same love
that got her through her heart surgery.

YAY LOVE!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. joyfuljerri @jswol322September 7, 2012 at 6:29 PM

    ACTUALLY I WAS THE ONE WHO MET AN ANGEL TODAY! AND TO ALL THE MODS OUT THERE WHO SENT ME LOVE, KNOW THAT I WAS SO TOUCHED TO HEAR THIS FROM SKATR, AND I LOVE EACH OF YOU SO MUCH TOO!
    Now on my way to my 50th State, OREGON!! MY 49TH WAS ALASKA!!!
    LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL,
    JOYFUL JERRI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SQUEEEEEEE! what fun was had by one and all! Hey, Joyful, got on MMN and shared the love for ya and everyone sending their love, too! Sweet dreams, my gleaming, halo-headed angel! Today I met my first MOD...Oh, and they have heard of Jeannine Chappell! lurves you off to bed...Joyfully!

      Delete
  2. Yeah to both of you! So glad you got to meet and have a "Joyful" time. Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get her set up with a blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried but think she's got a BOOK IN HER! She'll probably make a book, sure hope so! Hope you are doing well and appreciate every effort you make to help my own blogging improve, seriously you are very, very generous!

      Delete
  4. YAY LOVE !!!!!!!!
    you look so happy .....
    I am glad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingrid, I WAS!!! THAT'S MY "HAPPY FACE!" LOL! How is Lucky? Please kiss him for all of us, we love all of you!

      Delete
  5. I am smiling so big my face hurts. What wonderful pictures. Much love to you both (((♥)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. A PAIR OF ANGELS :))))

    What beautiful, happy photos, and what a wonderful time you had! You have both made my day!! I am so pleased for you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anita, now you know how I look "happy!" Soon a picture of all of us will be posted here, if only that Big Pond was a little bit littler! How are your new girls? And has Fairy named them Yet? Love YOU!!! Scritchy-Scratches to Fairy, her two new sisters, and does Ian like Scritch-Scratches? (or would it be better for us NOT to know! LOL!) love you all!

      Delete