Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, September 17, 2012

EVERYBODY NEEDS A LITTLE SQUIRREL

Thank you all for your loving support as we go from Sanctuary
to Hospice for Yum-Yum. He has his good moments and his
not so good moments but guess what? Ever since Squirrel
came into our lives - and I discovered just how hard it is to
remember how to spell his name! - Yum-Yum's seizures have
stopped. He is very happy, still eating and drinking, not liking
his meds 2x/day but otherwise enjoying himself and now that
his physical pain is also being managed we choose to be happy
as some of my near and dear ones have informed me my own
moods create an environment and it could be a morbid one
or a Happy, Joyful one as we enjoy these remaining days,
weeks, hopefully months together: so we choose Joy
and if I need to cry I will go into the coat closet.
Everyone needs a little Squirrel.
And friends like all of you!
Much love.
To my loved ones in India: Prem.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Mine would need to be in the form of a dog. Somehow, I don't see yours doing all that well walking around town on a leash. BUT, it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone certainly does need a little Squirrel - especially one so beautiful and sweet as this :))))) xxx

    ReplyDelete